
Look at how empty the lecture theatre was for the last 2 hours lecture of the day -.-!
It was so empty till our lecturer had to flash the attendance list before she starts the lecture.
There were only 5 absentees based on the system. But that didn't answer for the empty seats lol.
Disappointingly, our lecturer didn't take manual attendance. I'm so evil haha.
Laoyong presented his AN PW today, and was rejected. Coincidentally he got the same topic as us, so i referenced his PW. To my horror, our 'great' minds do think alike. In short, i had to redo my PW if i don't plan to have it rejected like how laoyong been through. Spent like months on it, but turned out to be not what is expected of it. Total demoralization. I have this bad feeling on how 'we' are suppose to finish it by next week presentation. GG.
Tired tired. Have to redo researches and book discussion room tonight for tmr's meeting. What a week lol.
I am so not looking forward to friday........