gusto della vita

♥ People eat to live, I live to eat
♥ Treasure today, as tomorrow may never come
♥ Living a day happily or sadly, the day goes by, might as well live it happily =)

The-Lady

The girl who is Happy and Contented with all that she has

Desires

♥ Tiramisu
♥ Grilled Salmon
♥ Grilled Codfish
♥ Hokkien Mee
♥ Mee Hoon Kway
♥ Cheesy Nachos
♥ Macoronni cheese
♥ Passion Mocktails
♥ Red / White wine

Plurk

Plurk.com

Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Exits

Mr.Oh
|0810|
|Ji-rei|
|Ca$h|
|BoiBoi|
|Ah Jacq|
|Ah Di|
|Mr.Cool|
|Keat Ying|
|Roy|
|Laughters|
|Shirley|

Precious days

> My timetable is exhausting me, feels so tired ever...
> Time check 3.21am, just finished most of my work. ...
> Feel so horrible today.
> It's been awhile since i blogged.It's ironic, i lo...
> Was a tiring day yesterday, totally shagged.School...
> Had cough, fever and my nose is running away from ...
> Another tough year for PSLE takers and once again,...
> I am immersed by Gackt's voice, can feel his stron...
> This is funny, the subtitles are hilarious.
> Time check, it's 12:34pm. Just woke up not long ag...

Lost Memories

> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> January 2010
> February 2010
> March 2010
> April 2010
> May 2010
> June 2010
> July 2010
> August 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* Jing*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

25 November 2009


It's been sometime since i last blogged haha. See the smiley and sad emotion above? I have some important facts to share. Haha.

Based on studies conducted on a pool of married adults. Men will benefit more in marriages compared to women, i was quite astonished by this. Women will suffer the most in a bad marriage, as good marriages results in a decrease in cortisol level.

Also, men and women who are at the cutting edge of their social norms are at high risk of developing heart ailments. Meaning, men should be out in the society working for the family whereas women should be looking after the home, this is the traditional occupation.

But now, times had changed. Women are working in positions commanding a great deal of authority whereas men are home-dads. This is the non-traditional occupation for both men and women.

They suffered from cardiological diseases and had triggers before a cardiac arrest. Women will complain of psychological stress whereas men will complain of physical stress before an arrest.


I like this song, Not Anymore by Neyo =)


This is dedicated to
This, This, This is dedicated to
Mmmmmm, well if your feeling like Im feeling, then this is dedicated to you

Verse 1:
Well, Ive been the super girlfriend
Let you think that nothing bother me
Like when you go out with your friends
And people bring me back the stories
The stories bout them other girls
Bout this one, and that one, and those three
So when I ask a simple question (Where were you last night?)
You wanna yell and scream and try to flip it on me

Bridge:
No, No, Noooo (No, No)
Is anybody else just fed up?
If you heard it all befoe, foe, foe (foe, foe)
Then right where you are just get up

Chorus (2X):
Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Cause Ive dried my eyes and I realized
I deserve somebody thatll treat me right
Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Because I know my word so you can keep
That drama, I dont want it anymore
Ooooh, oh, oh oh, not anymore

Verse 2:
Mmmmm, no more settling for less
Im looking for that kind of man
Thats gonna give his best, cause Im giving my best
A man that wants to cherish this
And knows exactly how to woo me
Not some silly little boy
Who wants my goodies cause he took me to the movies

Bridge:
No, No, Noooo (No, No)
Is anybody else just fed up?
If you heard it all befoe, foe, foe (foe, foe)
Not Anymore lyrics on
Then right where you are just get up

This is dedicated to(better leave in a day)
This, this, this is dedicated to(wipe the tears from my face)
Mmmmm, well if you feeling like Im feeling, then this is dedicted to you (if you feel me say)

-Sign Off @ 11/25/2009 :)