3rd week of internship, particularly this week felt slow and long as compared to the previous weeks. Argh. I do not like this feeling.
Everyday during breaktimes, my colleagues give me the 'Jiak Bei Sian' gestures. As my meals in NUH varies between Fried fish soup + Rice, and Mee hoon kuey only. The others in menu doesn't seem to satisfy my stomach cavity.
Sooner or later, i may suffer from cellulitis of my lower limbs. I won't be surprised by then. After every shift, the ache and suan-ness is 'un-describe-able'.
I had this patient who suffers from stroke, for 2 days during hospitalisation, i cared for her holistically like every other patients (though on the inside i may be cursing and swearing at some, but never will i show my buay-song-ness) She and her sons showed appreciation upon discharge, felt a great sense of satisfaction. This is what i love about my job. She gave me an amulet too, felt so touched.
I'm so looking forward to the 25th Sept onwards. Count check, 5 more days.