

A bunny goes around a tree, and into the hole..what is it?
Bad news, i'm a victim of drama obsession now. One of symptoms of this disease is daydreaming about the dramas everywhere whether you are in school, walking down the stairs, sleeping, even as you are walking..creepy isn't it? But i'm not alone, hahahaha.
Addicted to Autumn's Concerto, really regret watching its first episode before my exams. I practically chiong-ed 16 episodes in one and a half day, would have chiong-ed 19 episodes if my internet didn't poof away. Lol.
I really admire the male lead, Ren Guang Xi, so much till i dreamt of him on the first night. My dream was exactly what i watched before i slept, there's just a switch in the female lead, you know what i mean..creepy isn't it? hahahaha.
I must say, his role captures hearts of many, and that includes me.
It's just a SHOW, argh, wake up wake up!
I need to wake up from this creepiness..